lørdag den 12. juli 2008

first real movie made, intro not used






i have made my first real real movie where its me in the role as Faros wich is my warrior that i started on bloodhoof (because i have family playing there wich both have 2 lvl 70) where i do some shit and stuff, import it to my "WMM", cut stuff out, set in music, and then i download it to my computer and followed by uploading to youtube, in youtube i then at some text bubbles because i am... well... there's actualy 2 reason for not just makin voices: #1: my voice is weird right now, and i can't find a good voice that sound right for a male undead warrior thats a looney... and #2: i'm to fucking lazy...



the reason i didn't use my intro that i announced was because i realized that it was fucking retarded and not humerous.... well... thats it for today, and now for a picture i made because i have to much time:....

and yes... u may tell me its awesome!!

Ingen kommentarer: