tirsdag den 24. juni 2008

I'll gotta try to make my webcam work


hi again, i'm gonna try to make my webcam work, when i get to concentrate (and pardon my writing, i am danish, i'm 14, and my writing sux) but when i get my webcam to work, i'll try to make some new movies, (hurray) my first movie will be a serie i would that i will call Gorilla Arena, where it will be Donkey Kong in SSBB, (or super smash bros. brawl for those pie brains that doesn't know) but it first comes out in denmark 27/6, but, i already ordered it on something called cool shop (over the internet), so i maybe have it some time in july, or if i'm really lucky i'll have it even before july... maybe sometime in around 29/6, but then i'll have to be really lucky, so FOR NOW! BE READY! BECAUSE MY FIRST MOVIE WILL SOON BE OUT (if... i'm lucky...)

Ingen kommentarer: