onsdag den 25. juni 2008

Recording program and sound program found!




i've downloaded fraps version 2.1 or something like that (the most most important thing is its fraps k?) and a voice recording program called audacity wich is actualy REALLY good, it even allows me to record multiple lines at one time and then play all at once or just 1 solo and even mute, really nice, so its all good. but 1 think that ain't very good is that my fraps is as retarded as my webcam and wont work, i don't know if its want to me registry for something (i think it is that, that is wrong because there is a registry button in it) but the problem is, that it wants MONEY TO REGISTRY! (stupid thing, it said it was freeware and then it take money to registry) and the biggest problem is that i'm a teen, and some of the money that i got is going to the super smash bros. brawl that i ordered (wich is 400 crowns wich is the danish money (its about....80 dollars or 36 pounds (being that a dollar is about 5 times as much and a pound about 11 times as much)) and that i ain't got a credit card.... i could beg my parrents or bother my big bro or something (or maybe not bother my big bro, then he will just beat me to a pulp -.-) and btw, if your a moron that can't think or read, the pictures are fraps and audacity, for now! i wish you goodday

Ingen kommentarer: